Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Major Accomplishment

I finally broke down and did it. I didn't think I would ever do it, but out of neccessity I loaded up the kids and went to... Costco. I haven't been there for years now. My mother in law, Pam Knifong, would go for me every couple weeks when she would make her own run. Due to her mother's cancer she has been gone all summer and is leaving for California this week to take Great Grandma to a treatment center for alternative cancer treatments. So, she will be gone another month, hence the desparation I was feeling! Well, there was nothing for me to be concerned about. I got my membership card no problem and the girls helped me find everything (since I didn't know where anything was). We LOADED our cart. In fact, the girls were dragging diaper boxes behind them up to the register because we had NO room left. Ben & Hogen chomped on grapes and didn't make a peep the whole hour we were shopping. We found everything (and then some of course)so we won't have to go back for a LONG TIME (that's the whole point). I just had to let you all know about my major accomplishment! Sorry, no picture!

No comments: