Sunday, February 24, 2008

Back Home



Roses delivered from my mother.

It's me again. We're all back together under one roof enjoying our littlest blessing. I don't know why, either I have more people praying for me, or I've just gotten used to the process, but I'm doing really good. Of course, nursing HURTS!!! (I can't emphasize that enough.) And Mary Beth sucks so hard, blood has dripped out her mouth! But it's all SO WORTH IT! I'm in a state of awe. Awe of what God is capable of doing inside of me! We've got to fight the boys off from kissing and smothering her. Hogen loves to hold her every chance he can. It's all very sweet! With Daddy home every one's been outside working in my garden for me adding a ton of compost and topsoil. So, that's what we've been up to the last few days. If you want to pray for me, pray Mary Beth gets her days and nights right!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Congratulations Knifongs! We can't wait to meet her! She's beautiful!
We are expecting our own #4 around 9/22 by c-section.
I'll give you a call soon to see when it's a good time to visit.
Love,
Carrie

Anonymous said...

Kristi! She is so beautiful. Glad you are home now. 50 visitors at the hospital! You need lots of rest:) We would love to come visit, and meet Mary Beth when you are feeling up for company! No rush though. What a blessed lady you are with all those beautiful children!

Josiah and Anna said...

Hi! I just LOVE your site! Every time I go to it I spend HOURS reading through your blogs and looking at your beautiful pictures. Your family is so awesome. I am from a family of 10 children, was home schooled, and I am now a missionary in Mozambique. I hope to have a large family one day and home school them on the mission field. Just want to let you know how much I appreciate your wonderful blog!
Anna
annacoumos.blogspot.com

lindsay edmonds said...

Congratulations on your new sweet little one Krisi! She is simply adorable...makes me want to have another one. ;) I just wanted to express my deep appreciation for the comment you left on my blog a little while back. It meant so much to Aaron and I. I appreciate your thoughtful encouragement and support as we pursue missional living.