Saturday, February 2, 2008

The Ergo Carrier


I had to post about my most favorite baby carrier ever! I've owned snugglies, slings, Baby Bjorn but the ERGO is the best hands down. I bought mine last year before we went to Kauai for 2 weeks. Benjamin was almost 1 year old and not walking well. I used it on the plane, airport, walking the beaches..everywhere and my back didn't get tired. I'm looking forward to using it during this baby's infancy. It is totally worth the investment and I plan to keep mine to loan to my girls when they are mothers!
Here's more info about it if you're interested.
The ERGObaby carrier’s ergonomic design supports a correct sitting position for the baby’s hip, pelvis and spine growth. It disperses most of the baby’s weight between the hips and thighs and helps prevent compression of the spine. The ERGObaby carrier also alleviates physical stress for the parent by balancing the baby’s weight to parents’ hips and shoulders.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

As you know, I'm taking one to China with me - so I'm sure I'll become a big fan of these!
By the way - this picture is
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.
Beautiful.