Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day


I love Valentine's Day! The children have been making cards for weeks! This morning we all rose to a card from Daddy, Nana & Papa, and balloons & chocolate from Mommy. I made them blackberry pancakes (a special treat) for breakfast. Today is a "no school day" at our house and instead us girls gave eachother pedicures and we waxed our hands. They are planning a tea for me and tonight we'll probably go out as a family since we have no babysitter. A great LOVE day!

2 comments:

Tricia Swift said...

I had no idea you loved Valentines Day! well ya learn new things about siblings all the time! what a fun day it sounds like you had! I hope you are able to rest up for your big week coming up! love ya-

Katy said...

Sounds like a truly fantastic Valentine's Day!!!!! :)