Thursday, June 17, 2010

A Song for Charlotte

Within the womb I formed you

I fashioned and made each part
I thought of your fingers, your hands and your feet
Your mouth, your lungs, your heart
Though you might think that you're different
I made you the way that you are
So you could discover the God who made you
And find out all I am

And though you might think you have limitations
There are no limits with me
When you turn your eyes to my salvation
Finally you will see

In Me, you have all that you need
In Me, you have all that you need
In Me, you have all that you'll ever need.
And I've heard each prayer that you've called out
"Why did you make me this way?"

You may not completely understand now
But there will be a day
When I make everything known to you
And what you don't now understand
You will see that I'm wise and I'm mighty and good
Just like all my plans

And if you trust in the work of my Son
One day you will see
That I've made you the way you are
To draw your heart to me
To draw your heart to me.

By Bob Kauflin, Sovereign Grace Music
Click to download or listen

No comments: