Monday, May 8, 2017

Do Not Grow Weary



Galatians 6:7&9
Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked.
A man reaps what he sows.
Let us not become weary in doing good,
for at the proper time we will reap a harvest
if we do not give up.

Be faithful today to plant the kind of harvest you want to enjoy tomorrow. Every act of love or anger will have eternal consequences. We plant the seed, but the Lord is the one who makes it grow. Ask the Lord to bless your small, pitiful efforts today, so that a beautiful harvest will spring up for His glory. Do not grow weary fellow mother! We will reap a harvest if we do not give up!


Heavenly Father, Bless the work of my hands today. Fill me with Your character so I can plant good things into my family and those I meet. Thank you that life is a team effort and it's not all up to me. You are so faithful, help me be faithful here, today. Amen

No comments: