Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Hogen



This is Hogen. He's 3. Need I say more? He is lots of fun and lots of work. You know that verse about not tiring of doing good? Well, that's what I think of at the end of every day. I will not give up training and teaching him even when it seems to go in one ear and out the other. He's going through an emotional and whiny stage. I am still very very thankful God gave me sons and I really enjoy their company. Boys are so completely different I still marvel at it. They are so obsessive! I have learned so much about tractors and implements, I could work at a John Deere dealership!
Every day I have to lay down with Hogen to get him to nap and lay still. Before he shuts his eyes we have this routine where I say "You are my bear" and he replies "You are my honey". Too cute.

No comments: