Thursday, July 29, 2010

Warrior Mother!

I bought a bunch of messages from FamilyMinistries.com and I've just got to recommend you order this great message by Bev Bradley for $7. Bev is an great communicator.
It is so good to be reminded WHO our battle is against.
It is so important that we raise our children KNOW Jesus and not to raise humanists who just behave well.
It is so neccessary to LOVE and pray for each child.
I am so convicted to model repentance to my children. I'm to help them honor God and battle against sin instead of battling against them. Am I most interested in knowing and loving their hearts (as Jesus does) or in behavior (witholding my love to motivate them)? No! Do not be satisfied with good behavior. Seek to model the love and grace of Jesus to their hearts. Fight for them!

No comments: